My family loves this recipe and it’s a healthy version of an Italian classic, Chicken Parmigiana (Parmesan). It’s high protein, low calories and delicious. A meal that will satisfy and help you achieve your weight loss and fitness goals.
Chicken parmesan is done. Well, the good news is you can make this for yourself. Do all that good stuff that you do. So let’s get right into it. Let’s go over what you’re going to need to make this delicious chicken parm.
What you need to make this chicken parmesan:
– one pound of chicken breast or about 4 to 6 chicken breast.
– 1-and-a-half cups of Panko breadcrumbs,
– three-quarter cup of parmesan cheese,
– 2 egg whites, a tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
To make the sauce you will need:
– 2 cans of organic tomato sauce
– 1 teaspoon of oregano
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
To make the zucchini spaghetti you will need 3-4 zucchini or yellow squash.
– a broil pan,
– a small sauce pan,
– medium sauce pan,
– as well as the zucchini spaghetti maker (http://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Active-Spiralizer-Zucchini-Spaghetti/dp/B00VO8T8CS/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1445284342&sr=1-2&keywords=zucchini+spaghetti+maker)